-----Original Message-----
From: Dilwyn Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Subject: Re: [ql-users] QeyMail question...

>> Africans who keep asking me to launder money for them

The good old 'Nigerian Scam'. This has been around from the early seventies
(I think) when it used to be done by snail mail. People have been murdered
when they went to pick up their 'payouts'. Others have had their bank
accounts cleaned out etc etc. I get about 3 of these a week at work.

Agreed totally for several reasons:

>> (1) It's a good advert for my website
>> (2) I use DJToolkit all the time...the hackers among you could even
>> cut it out of most of my QLiberated programs if you were really
>> keen...

Ummm, see (4) below for a good reason why you don't have to  :o)

>> (3) I specified the extensions in it and bullied Norman into writing
>> it, which he did and also kept up with the incessant demands from DJC
>> for changes!

It all started when I was off work with the Flu - how I remember those early
days of 1991 !!!!!!!!!

(4) You get the source
(5) I sold it outright to Dilwyn all those years ago (rather than get paid
in royalties)  :o)
(6) It went on to be one of DJC's best sellers :o(
(7) Dilwyn gave me it back when DJC closed down.

:o)

Seriously, I like DJToolkit, it has almost everything you'll need.

Regards,
Norman.

-------------------------------------
Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 0113 289 6265
Fax: 0113 289 3146

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and
may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not an addressee you
must not read it and must not use any information contained in it, nor copy
it, nor inform any person other than Lynx Financial Systems or the
addressees of its existence or contents.  If you have received this email
and are not a named addressee, please delete it and notify the Lynx
Financial Systems IT Department on 0113 2892990.