In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Peter
Graf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Tim Swenson wrote:
>
>>Printed Manual????????  When I got SMSQ/E I did not get a full printed
>>manual. I got a hardware guide and a very short guide to SMSQ/E for the
>>Q40 (bought mine 2 years ago).
>
>Well, then it can not be from me or D&D Systems.
>We supply with each board:
>
>- General SMSQ/E Manual at the latest version (Paper)
>- Qx0 Specific SMSQ/E Additions (Paper)
>- Mainboard User's Manual (Paper)
>- Mainboard Hardware Manual (Paper)
>- Graphic Device Interface Documentation (Paper)
>- Support disks with recent software and instructions (3 HD Disks)
>
>Sorry we are not certified SMSQ/E resellers.
>
>Ask your certified SMSQ/E reseller, who provided your
>board with incomplete docs, for support :-)
I supplied the full SMSQ/E manual which comes with all copies of SMSQ/E
for all platforms. I also supplied all of the hardware documentation I
had received from Peter Graf (about 20 pages I think) and a set of pages
on the Colour drivers which I had been sent by TT. That is, in fact what
is described  above. I also collated all of the available software from
the Q 40 which was, at the time sketchy because Tim was an early
adopter. You should really try not to be so smug Peter.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK