Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:

 > There is no difference between the "free" and "non free" developper

Sure there is. Your commercial developer has agreements outside this
license that make sure his executables won't be lost, and will be sold for
him by his resellers (which are also your "appointed resellers").

The free developers (the majority) have only this license, which does NOT
make sure their executables won't be lost, does NOT make sure it will be
distributed for free, ONLY MAYBE it is sold for the commercial purposes of
others, for unknown money.

 > What separate agreements are we atlking about here?

See above.

Peter