At 12:39 μμ 6/10/2002, you wrote:

>what do you mean ATTACHMENT ???
>
>something that has
> >
>or
> >>
>or even
> >>>
>in front of it ???
>
>and who the hell is Giorgio - is this the waiter from the italian restaurant
>next corner (I have ever been suspicious that he is a member of the mafia
>...)

Nope... an attachment (at least on LookOut Distress that you are using)
appears as a nice paper-clip icon. If you have applied the latest security
fix on the god forsaken thing Microsoft calls an email program you
shouldn't have trouble.... Usually though few people do and Outlook
generally has more holes than "Swiss" cheese made by Amish ;-)

As for Giorgio Garabello, he is a well known and respected (plugggggg)
member of the QL family :-) (Now Giorgio I expect a cheque in the mail
first thing tomorrow morning)

That's all folks,

Phoebus

  • ... Christopher Cave