Dave P wrote:
> So basically, Wolfgang has veto power over their ability to sell machines,
> to some extent.

I thought they can sell it with QDOS classic? Anyway, if the patches
are ok I see no reason for Wolfgang to reject them.

> They "can't" sell them with SMSQ/E until he approves the changes.

Only if the official version does not already work.

> This also requires them to contribute their changes to other
> branches of SMSQ too, and to divulge their intellectual property.

The patches in question are Qx0 specific.

And actually it's currently a one-way street in the other direction,
they profit from MY work. Furthermore I have spent quite some time
helping people getting their Qx0 code to work (stupid, stupid me). I'd
be more than GLAD if some time I would get some contribution in
return. Instead this BS is happening.

Cheers, Marcel

  • ... Dave P
  • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος