The re-written Q-Trans is now on the My Freeware page in the software
section of my website. Hopefully, the filename handling is improved in
line with recent discussion on this mailing list, and there is now
limited scope for handling filenames on DEV and SUB devices. So far it
has only been tested on QPC2, I hope someone will be kind enough to
download and try it out on other platforms, especially on a system
with level 1 file handling.

The Decimal Invaders game mentioned by Darren on this list is also on
the same page. This is a pointer driven game.

--
Dilwyn Jones