Hello everyone,

after some hard work during the last two weeks the new WMAN is
finally approaching completion. :-)
Beta versions have been sent out to the tester and for the rest I
made some snapshots which demonstrate the new system palette thing
quite nicely I think. The 3 pictures all show exactly the same
applications with exactly the same configuration, only a different
colour scheme has been selected during the boot process. For
comparison, the standard scheme looks, due to compatibility reasons,
like this:
http://www.kilgus.net/images/wman-trad.png

The colours scheme I currently use looks like this:
http://www.kilgus.net/images/wman-cway1.png

And with only a couple of changed values it can look like this:
http://www.kilgus.net/images/wman-cway2.png

I'm especially proud of the scroll bars by the way. This was not
exactly easy to do in a compatible way. Especially as I have not much
clue about how application menu windows really work ;-)

Well, I hope you like what you see. Have a happy holiday and a great
year 2003 (with hopefully lots of pretty classic and new SMSQ
applications).

Marcel