Wolfgang Lenerz makes some magical things to make me read
} > Oh, while you speak of the PE, I will jump in the wagon...
} > I have just found out that blob and mask when used in an information windows
} > (How silly, it would be simpler to use a sprite instead!), seems to
} > have their origin at the screen origin, not the window origin...
} > (whereas sprite are just ok...)
} > Is-that the normal behaviour ?
}
} No - I have never seen that behaviour - the strange thing is that the
} blob and sprite centering routines are the same
} (ee_wman_drobj_asm)...
}
} Are you sure of this behaviour?

Alas, I have a program which currently demonstrate it on my Q40!