On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:28:31 -0000, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK, let's try again, acrefully type in twice as described, with
opening and closing <URL: and > and no space between : and http

URL:http//homepages.tesco.net/dilwyn.jones/software/freeware/freeware.
html>

URL:http://homepages.tesco.net/dilwyn.jones/software/freeware/freeware
.html>

The reason why is simple: as you type in the url itself and > after
simply, <URL: cannot seem to work as described for Lookout which is
probably what most of us would be using.

As you'll see, the closing > then becomes part of the URL!

Hi Dilwyn,
I tried many ways of dealing with that but it seems that the ONLY way that your addresses won't be cut off is if that you write HTML emails... There is NO OPTION (at least one that I was able to find, that allows you to shut off the Auto "correction").

Phoebus