On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:52:50 +0100, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And have just remembered that after talking about missiles etc, I'm
the one writing the program called LAUNCHPAD :-)

Just remember, when SOQL comes out I'll put a feature in Launchpad
that I can dial you up and destroy your QL files, OK???

Just around the corner... preliminary tests with my mailer work just fine... and soQL as it stands provides a very stable platform anyway...

Phoebus

P.S. I will send it over your way so you can try it as it stands and then the mailer so you may even incorporate its functionality in Launchpad (now how about that huh?)

--
Phoebus Dokos - Undergrad in MIS
Eberly College of Business - Indiana U. of PA