----- Original Message -----
From: "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ql-users] What printers do people use with their QL

> You can assign PAR to a USB printer for example...
>
> ie. I use my LJ 1000 (which is a USB only printer) with QPC.

It is worth reminding everyone that, in theory, it is possible to use
practically any printer with QPC2. Not only can you assign Par to any print
device, but Marcel has built in the possibility of using filters. You could
use these with Ghostscript to print to any Windows compatible printer. All
we need is someone with the technical knowledge to write the filters.

Geoff Wicks

  • ... P Witte
  • ... gwicks
  • ... Malcolm Cadman