On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:08:10 +0200, Marcel Kilgus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ups, the previous one went out by accident. That's what you get when you write 4 e-mails simultaneously.

Roy wood wrote:
Our problem is not one of connection but of sheer programming because
all of our programs are designed to print directly with their own
drivers and that is not how modern printers have developed. Just making
a connection will not solve much. Marcel, Jochen and I discussed this
QPC2 Printer programme at length while we were together in the US but
this will be of no use to anyone not using QPC2. A similar solution has
to be worked out for other hardware platforms and that will not be an
easy task.

My solution regarding postscript would also very much solve the problem for Qxx. SGC is probably too slow or doesn't have enough memory to run Ghostscript.

Marcel

Marcel,
is the program available from your webpage? I can't seem to find it and I have lost that copy that you sent me a while ago...

Phoebus

--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>