In a message dated 15/03/04 07:56:22 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

By way of a test, I hid the old libc_a and still it all worked.
When I ran 'slb -t ram1_lis libc_a', I could find no evidence of
your missing name.

Christopher Cave

I looked for RELOC (in case it was STRT not START or some other variant) by using qmon with
       f 'reloc' <address where I had loaded the various versions of LIBC_A  I was looking at>

There were two RELOCs but not remotely like RELOC_START.

RELOC_START sounds like something a linker needs to do with all C68 programs, since they all have absolute addresses between modules, not PC relative ones.

George