On  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 at 11:13:18,  wrote:

This was Rich with bad attribute--^

(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>Agreed - the QL traders continue to support the QL mainly from a love
>for the system and the people involved.  The more disputes that arise
>and the less people that buy any software, the less the incentive for
>us to carry on with the QL (most QL traders already make an annual
>loss).
Who?  I think none do now, if you account for time.
Working for myself means time is money.  Any time I spend on QL work
means I earn less money.
I make no profit even if I ignore my time, but I am a hardware man (8-(#

What _is_ the problem of money?  It seems no problem if it goes out, but
only if it comes in.  Money is only a token for favours.
Maybe we ought to resort to old fashioned sheep.
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk