In a message dated 19/03/2004 16:57:40 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This was Rich with bad attribute--^
Maybe... Or maybe I am just echoing the feelings of other traders and QL users who long ago abandoned the scene

(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>Agreed - the QL traders continue to support the QL mainly from a love
>for the system and the people involved.  The more disputes that arise
>and the less people that buy any software, the less the incentive for
>us to carry on with the QL (most QL traders already make an annual
>loss).
Who?  I think none do now, if you account for time.
Working for myself means time is money.  Any time I spend on QL work
means I earn less money.
I make no profit even if I ignore my time, but I am a hardware man (8-(#

What _is_ the problem of money?  It seems no problem if it goes out, but
only if it comes in.  Money is only a token for favours.
Maybe we ought to resort to old fashioned sheep.
Hey - I'm willing to accept anything as payment - though preferably only sheep that have been slaughtered and carved up so I do not need a new freezer...

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at: