> I gather that you would like to completely replace the
> psender functionality (or create another option that is
> mutually exclusive to psender) with the ability to return a
> 550 and a customer error message.

Well, not completely replace it, but there is literally no difference
between psender and sender, except psender only fires if a policy is hit
and AV did not detect a virus in it.  Like I said before, I think that
defeats the purpose of using quarantine-attachments.txt as an aide to
virus detection.

I no longer have psender as a notification option, since I can set
notifications recips and message handling per rule via SQL.   It works
quite well this way..

Here is a list of handling options that would be nice to see in QS some
day... And be able to set this per rule.

 - Delete - don't call qmail-queue, dont quarantine, dont reject, just
send a 220 like we delivered it.
 - Reject - 55x
 - Quarantine to qmailscan/quarantine maildir
 - Quarantine to specific address (not to qmailscan/quarantine)
 - Quarantine to specific address & Reject
 - CC to specific address and deliver

Really, if you could set these per-rule, you'd also have to be able to
set notification recips per rule, cuz you wouldn't want to Notify Sender
and Reject, otherwise they get 2 different notifications of failed
delivery.

Dallas