Thus said Markus Stumpf on Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:58:47 +0100:

> On Fri, Nov 12, 1999 at 07:56:14AM -0500, Subba Rao wrote:
> > How can my Qmail server relay to my ISP's mail server to avoid this
> > problem? I tried to set the environment variable like MAILHOST and MAILUSER
> > to point to my ISP account. It still doesn't work.
>
> create a file control/smtproutes containing
> :mail.your.isp
>
> This will route eMail for all hosts/domains not listed in
>     control/locals
>     control/virtualdomains
> to host
>     mail.your.isp
Just out of curiousity... where are options like this documented?  I have
looked through a number of documents and never seen specifically addressed
configurations such as what you mention here.  Thanks - especially if I'm
just blind. :)
Andy
--
        +====== Andy ====== TiK: garbaglio ======+
        |    Linux is about freedom of choice    |