I know this question might not seem relevant (or too obvious to ask) on this list, but here it goes.
when a remote conection is established, say to the POP3 server, is there an environment variable that is set with the name of the server being connected to?
for example, my machine is domain.com but I receive POP3 connections for a virtual domain (same IP), domain2.com. Is there an environment variable that I can read to know if the remote computer requested a connection for domain.com or domain2.com?

Thanks,
JES