Vince Callaway wrote:
This popped up one one of the servers I maintain:

***WARNING***: spamassassin --lint failed.
Rolling configuration files back, not restarting SpamAssassin.
Rollback command is:  mv
-f /etc/mail/spamassassin/antidrug.cf
/etc/mail/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/antidrug.cf.2; mv -f
/etc/mail/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/antidrug.cf.20070126-0316
/etc/mail/spamassassin/antidrug.cf;

Lint output: [26016] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping:
README:
[26016] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: WARNING: YOU HAVE
DOWNLOADED THIS RULESET from COMCAST. I am TERMINATING THIS ACCOUNT.
[26016] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: Someone else will
eventually have control of this webspace, possibly a malicious spammer.
[26016] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: STOP using RDJ on
this file *NOW*
[26016] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: Also, make note of
the fact that this file is for users of SA 2.64 and below.

First, I was not aware RulesDujour was for Spamassassin 2.64 and below.
My version is 3.1.7 so it is not a big deal.

What is surprising is that it identified the IP as comcast.  This
particular computer is not only NOT on comcast but it is the only one
that I maintain that is on a static IP!

There was an announcement about this on the Spamassassin mailing list. He's moving the ruleset to a Verizon IP address and will be phasing out the Comast server. He just wants to make you aware of the change and to reconfigure your RDJ to reflect the new server. My understanding is that he's dropping the domain name, so he's warning that someone else may pick the domain name up and could potentially release rulesets that specifically allow spam through. He also states that he has not updated the antidrug.cf ruleset in over a year and to stop using it altogether.