Jake Vickers wrote:
PakOgah wrote:

Jake, I could give you mirror also for qmt-iso.
does qtp.qmailtoaster.com support rsync?
if not I'll do it via http download

btw can you make softlink like QMT-ISO-current.iso which pointed to
QMT-ISO-1.2.iso? and when the next release it point to QMT-ISO-2.0.iso and
so on.. like the on you for qmailtoaster-plus

Thanks. I'll keep the mirror in mind. It's not specifically setup for rsync ATM. And as far as the symlink - done. And I'll do that as releases come out. Thanks!

Instead of mirroring, why isn't the ISO distributed through BitTorrent. That way anyone who wants can join on as a seed and help out, plus it helps ease the bandwidth burden from any single machine.