Hello,  I have QT on fedora core 6 and I just put into production my first
mail server what was quite a success.The only problem I found right now was
regarding Unicode and Imap:Users trying to configure rules on their clients are
complaining about a message that says "This folder does not support
Unicode....".I read on the list something about people having problems with
courier-imap since it had not --enable-unicode option in the spec file at
compiling time. I'd like to know if I'm havong the same problem and if someone
could help me to solve it. Marcos

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com