Hi all,

I've installed qmail-toaster on CentOS 5 x86_64 box. It seems all works
fine, but it seems also de pop3 acces is unavailable. If I try to test the
pop access with a simple telnet, I get the next error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ telnet
telnet> open localhost pop3
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
USER [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+OK
PASS <my_password_here>
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw: error while loading shared libraries:
libgssapi_krb5.so.2: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot
allocate memory
-ERR unable to write pipe
Connection closed by foreign host.

I've read the thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg13097.html
but I don't know how increase the limits. I supose I should use the ulimit
command with /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw... but ¿how?

Note that the mail is working fine (this mailbox itself) and the webmail
works perfectly.

Thanks.