After running the new spamassassin on the dev site
the bugs in the previous versions seem fixed
No extra delay in scanning, no rdns issues tagging all emails

So far so good
I tested on fc5, centos 4.5 and cents 5, both 32 & 64bts OS
using the stable latest packages + clamav 0.91.1

for the info
Cheers