Hi (sorry the english)

I can't understand the qx.ui.mobile.list.renderer.
Check this little example:
http://tinyurl.com/p8djnxw

I need a TextField for each label in extras, for each item in the list.
Why the item's title are unique, but the item itself is not unique?
Why the TextFields and Labels for a item appears in other item?.
thanks