I understand you. I use your method (the correct method) in a previous
project with a qx.ui.list.List. In that previous project the number of
widgets injected is fixed.

But in this project the number is variable, and that information is in the
model. How I get the information in my custom renderer or the
createItemRenderer function? Is possible?
thanks