I have been reading material in the book 'Qooxdoo Beginner's Guide' for GUI
automated testing and it mentions downloading v1.4.1 , Mozilla Rhino, and
Selenium RC server to set up using 'simulator' for your Qooxdoo test code.
I realize this info is outdated (from 2010) and I currently am running
Qooxdoo v5.0.1.  So, here are my questions:

1).  What in your opinion is the best way to integrate GUI Automation
testing with Qooxdoo web applications?  Does this method provide a tool that
recognizes all user interface elements built using Qooxdoo so I can
incorporate them easily into the test code?

2.) There are also some old posts on using selenium and improvements being
made (again 2010).  If this is the best path to take, please provide or
point me to up-to-date instructions on the tools I need to download and how
to set-up for GUI automated testing.

I greatly appreciate your advice and help.

Thanks,
Tina