Here is a short fiddle:

https://jsfiddle.net/7yfb7suL/

Am 29.02.2016 um 15:35 schrieb Dietrich Streifert:
Hi Adrian,

I'll go for the future definitely with icon fonts regarding the "standard" buttons like check box and radio box, maybe with additional css to style focus states etc. For colourful icons I'll maybe use svg in conjunction with the data uri.

For the theme (aristo) I'm using, I will loose the fat/3d button look and will replace it via a flat material design oriented look for the check box and radio box buttons.

Still I'll have to wait a bit until IE8/9 really dies, as I have very conservative customers, because all this will not work in IE8/9 (I think).

But what I also want to bring up again is the reduction of the check box and radio box widgets from now 3 dom elements (based on atom) to a new layout only using one dom element or one dom element and one pseudo element. But this change may break compatibility with the current implementation.

Regards
Dietrich