Hi,

I've cloned the Qt Components repository from git://
gitorious.org/qt-components/qt-components.git

i am unable to build it...the build instructions in the README file are
quite straight forward: configure,make,make install....

i am using QtSDK 1.1 beta. This is what i am doing:

   -  open the Qt4.7.2 for Symbian3 command prompt (because it will set up
   the env for the symbian tool chain for me..)
   - configure -config symbian3
   - make ( this is where the build fails....tried using mingw32-make
   also..)
   - I now see the following errors:
   -
   - sbs: error: tool 'MWLD' from config 'none' did not return version
   'Version 3.2.*' as required.
   - Command 'mwldsym2.exe -version' returned: /bin/bash: mwldsym2.exe:
   command not found
   -
   - sbs: error: tool 'MWWINRC' from config 'none' did not return version
   'Version 3.2.*' as required.
   - Command 'mwwinrc.exe -version' returned: /bin/bash: mwwinrc.exe:
   command not found

Any help/ideas on how i can build Qt components and view all the examples in
my phone (and perhaps the Qt simulator) will be appreciated.

thanks!
Sarvesh