From: qt-components-bounces+mika.juoperi=nokia....@qt.nokia.com
[mailto:qt-components-bounces+mika.juoperi=nokia....@qt.nokia.com] On Behalf Of
ext sarvesh saran
Sent: 17. maaliskuuta 2011 16:39
To: qt-components@qt.nokia.com
Subject: [Qt-components] problems building QT components

Hi,

I've cloned the Qt Components repository from
git://gitorious.org/qt-components/qt-components.git<http://gitorious.org/qt-components/qt-components.git>

i am unable to build it...the build instructions in the README file are quite
straight forward: configure,make,make install....

i am using QtSDK 1.1 beta. This is what i am doing:

  *    open the Qt4.7.2 for Symbian3 command prompt (because it will set up the
env for the symbian tool chain for me..)
  *   configure -config symbian3
  *   make ( this is where the build fails....tried using mingw32-make also..)
  *   I now see the following errors:
  *
  *   sbs: error: tool 'MWLD' from config 'none' did not return version
'Version 3.2.*' as required.
  *   Command 'mwldsym2.exe -version' returned: /bin/bash: mwldsym2.exe:
command not found
  *
  *   sbs: error: tool 'MWWINRC' from config 'none' did not return version
'Version 3.2.*' as required.
  *   Command 'mwwinrc.exe -version' returned: /bin/bash: mwwinrc.exe: command
not found
Any help/ideas on how i can build Qt components and view all the examples in my
phone (and perhaps the Qt simulator) will be appreciated.

thanks!
Sarvesh