Hi,

2011/4/5 Dmytro Poplavskiy <dmytro.poplavs...@nokia.com>:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 03:43:49 pm ext Ville M. Vainio wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 4:47 AM, Dmytro Poplavskiy
>> <dmytro.poplavs...@nokia.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I tried to install libqtm-12-declarative and
>> > qt4-experimental-declarative-qmlviewer with all dependencies,
>>
>> Interestingly, this stuff does *not* work with official qt version
>> (the -experimental- version is an old, deprecated version. More
>> investigation is required.
>>

> It's necessary to ensure both
> /opt/qtm12/plugins/mediaservice/libqgstengine.so
> and
> /opt/qtm12/imports/QtMultimediaKit/libdeclarative_multimedia.so
> are loaded from correct location, you may need to have
> QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/opt/qtm12/plugins
> and something like
> viewer.engine()->addImportPath(QLatin1String("/opt/qtm12/imports"));

When I export QT_PLUGIN_PATH as you said, it starts working indeed. I
already have the addImportPath in my code, as otherwise it wouldn't
find QtMultimediaKit at all.

As my UI is a bit slower with software rendering, I would very much
appreciate any hints on how to fix the color key for the video.
Alternatively, is there a way to disable dithering on e.g. the
QGLWidget that I use for the viewport? I also noticed that the
dithering effect (a grid of dark dots) doesn't happen while an
animation is taking place.

Thanks,
Thomas