Hi everyone!
I've been a c5 quad for 40 years now. Bowel programs are the most difficult
thing for most of us. GrrrrrrRecently I was at a conference and talked to the
Coloplast rep regarding their new(ish) bowel product, Peristeen Plus. It's an
enema system (nothing new there), but the design of it and the way it works
seems like a real improvement. Check out the YouTube video.
Disclaimer: I have not tried this product. I don't work for Coloplast or have
any affiliation with them.

Peristeen Plus is an effective alternative to conservative bowel management
methods. It can be administered either on your own or with assistance, and
enables you to decide when and where you want to empty your bowel. Used
routinely, daily or every other day, it can help reduce the physical discomfort
and worry that fecal incontinence and constipation bring.
When the recommended amount of water is introduced into the bowel, water and
stool are emptied into the toilet.
Peristeen Plus can be used by a wide range of people with neurogenic bowel
dysfunction (NBD), from children to adults. The patient must receive thorough
instructions from a qualified healthcare professional before using this product.
How to Use PeristeenĀ® Plus (Adult)

|  |  |

|  |
How to Use PeristeenĀ® Plus (Adult)