Anyone know of an emergency caregiver service that you can call and ask someone to start right away? The Phoenix Arizona area. Only for about 6 to 8 weeks. I could probably go with the caregiver doing a couple hours morning and a couple hours at night. Or a live-in. I just don't know if I will need it, but if I do, it would be right away. A lot of family health issues going on, all hitting at once.

My insurance covers for healthcare, but it's only when I need actual medical services not just custodial care.

Thanks so much, Greg