I find my own by asking on Facebook…I’ve had great luck doing that.

Nichole

From: Eric Olson [mailto:whee...@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 1:34 PM
To: Greg
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Caregiver services

What have you been doing for caregivers up to now?

On Tue, Dec 20, 2022 at 6:49 PM Greg <g...@eskimo.com> wrote:

Anyone know of an emergency caregiver service that you can call and ask someone
to start right away? The Phoenix Arizona area. Only for about 6 to 8 weeks. I
could probably go with the caregiver doing a couple hours morning and a couple
hours at night. Or a live-in. I just don't know if I will need it, but if I do,
it would be right away. A lot of family health issues going on, all hitting at
once.

My insurance covers for healthcare, but it's only when I need actual medical
services not just custodial care.

Thanks so much, Greg