I’m really sorry to hear this sad news. Greg was a really nice guy and I got to
hang out with him a few times at his home. He always beat me in Wii tennis. I’m
not sure if Greg ever shared his photography with the group, but he developed a
pretty neat technique of overlapping two photos to create this beautiful
double-exposure effect. Very creative.

Rest easy, Greg. You are missed.

Don Price
Tempe, AZ