Regarding my post about colloidal silver bladder flush.
The colloidal silver comes in a suspension of distilled water. How much of it
you use will vary from person to person, depending on your bladder capacity. I
know my bladder holds about 100cc comfortably for 20 minutes, but yours may
hold more or less.
Push the liquid into your bladder using syringe (just the plunger, no needle),
clamp the catheter, retain for at least 20 minutes, if possible. Be sure to
empty your bladder immediately if you start getting A.D.
Again, i think it's wise to consult your urologist first. Also do some
Googling. I learned that colloidal silver was what they used to treat
infections before antibiotics were discovered. It's also an antifungal.
No, I don't work for a silver company. I sound like i'm selling something.
Haha. It's just a natural remedy that has greatly reduced (not eliminated) my
bladder bacteria. I wanted to share the info.
Here's a link to one example of the product:
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=579920261&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS1045US1045&sxsrf=AM9HkKnOUIJ3j2sYyY4AZuyYJBWVZg4CjQ:1699305156534&q=colloidal+silver&tbm=shop&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj1lOGBpbCCAxWqHkQIHZD-B0AQ0pQJegQIDRAB&biw=1280&bih=855&dpr=1#spd=11803390539720863859

    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 09:41:58 AM MST, Eric Olson