Hi QC list, hope there’s still some action here.

QC 4.6 (Sept 18, 2014), OS 10.10.1, 2014 MBP.

I’m having a problem saving comps after editing using Save or Save As.
Duplicating the comp can allow me to save, but QC crashes a lot right now
simply trying to save files. Restarting the computer clears the issue for a
round of saves, but then after the sceond comp opened (I think), the problem
comes back. I deleted prefs, I fixed permissions on the Macintosh HD. I am
saving to the Desktop. Any advice?

Thanks,
Jerry