On 10/20/15 6:30 PM, Josh Reiss wrote:
Thanks! I think you're right... been playing with composer and already getting some interesting results.

Any idea on exactly how to turn a quartz composition into an image filter?

I've found some tips saying it has to do with the inputs / outputs published, but I haven't had any luck on finding examples, or having it show up in the quartz filters in Automator yet

(so I'm open to suggestions :) )