If you joint the Facebook QC Group then there’s a pinned post that contains an
explanation of converting Kineme plugins for latest macOS.

Maybe double check alpha mode is the latest version of that plugin.

here’s a link to mine but I’m on 10.10.5 not sure which OS X I updated the Max
value OS to.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZGY0Y7ZCKIwa1jKYE0WpfxG5hzjeka2jYQ7
<https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZGY0Y7ZCKIwa1jKYE0WpfxG5hzjeka2jYQ7>

Otherwise you could try using the add  mode but not the same obviously.
Workaround, put in a layer group (Render In Image) and then adjust the opacity
of that image, but will cost you some CPUs.