[cid:image.png@4fc4b689cf5dcb3b1acc2eb.4fc4b689c]

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about your proof of insurance. It looks like we weren’t
able to accept the document
because it was too blurry, or we couldn’t access the attachment.

Please resend a clear, crisp insurance document so we can confirm that you’ve
met your lease insurance requirement.
Make sure that the document is not password-protected so we can open it on our
end.

You can send us a copy of your policy by submitting it to
https://resident.assurant.com/poi using the Resident and
Client ID listed in the email subject line. If your carrier is green, they can
use the email address we are writing you
from to send it to us directly.

You can also give us a call using the toll-free number below, Monday through
Friday, 8 a.m-8 p.m. EST.

Assurant Insurance Service Center
On behalf of Greystar
Phone 1.800.249.1104
Email greys...@assurant.com

Need a faster response? Chat with us 8AM – 5PM Monday – Friday at
https://resident.assurant.com/poi/confirmation.
You will need the three letter Client ID and resident ID listed in the subject
line above.

You can also self-service your Assurant policy by visiting
www.MyAssurantPolicy.com<http://www.MyAssurantPolicy.com>.