On 14.08.2010 11:21, anderson nuel wrote:
Dear r-help,

I run R CMD INSTALL :

c:\Rp>R CMD INSTALL namepackage

*installing to library'c:/PROGRA~1/R/R-210~1-1/library'
*installing *source* 'namepackage'...
**R
**preparing package for lazy loading
**help
Avis:./man/namepackage-package.Rd:25:'>' inatttendu<e>
**installing help indices
**building package indices
**MD5sums
*DONE<namepackage>

best

OK, but strange that checking the package fails now in its installation checks. Can you send us the file
C:/Rp/namepackage.Rcheck/00install.out
please.

Uwe Ligges