Dear r-help,

No, I find errors in the file C:/Rp/namepackage.Rcheck/00check.txt :

* using log directory 'C:/Rpackage/namepackage.Rcheck'
* using R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
* using session charset: ISO8859-1
* checking for file 'namepackage/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* checking extension type ... Package
* this is package 'namepackage' version '1.0'
* checking package dependencies ... OK
* checking if this is a source package ... OK
* checking for executable files ... OK
* checking whether package 'namepackage' can be installed ... OK
* checking package directory ... OK
* checking for portable file names ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* checking top-level files ... OK
* checking index information ... OK
* checking package subdirectories ... OK
* checking R files for non-ASCII characters ... OK
* checking R files for syntax errors ... OK
* checking whether the package can be loaded ... OK
* checking whether the package can be loaded with stated dependencies ... OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in R code ... OK
* checking S3 generic/method consistency ... OK
* checking replacement functions ... OK
* checking foreign function calls ... OK
* checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE
comb: no visible global function definition for 'copy_bloc'
comb: no visible global function definition for 'copy_interl'
* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking Rd metadata ... OK
* checking Rd cross-references ... OK
* checking for missing documentation entries ... WARNING
Undocumented code objects:
  comb learn_comb nchoo
All user-level objects in a package should have documentation entries.
See the chapter 'Writing R documentation files' in manual 'Writing R
Extensions'.
* checking for code/documentation mismatches ... OK
* checking Rd \usage sections ... OK
* checking examples ... ERROR
Running examples in 'namepackage-Ex.R' failed.
The error most likely occurred in:
> ### * RT
>
> flush(stderr()); flush(stdout())
>
> ### Name: RT
> ### Title: RT
> ### Aliases: RT
>
> ### ** Examples
>
> data(asia)
Warning in data(asia) : data set 'asia' not found
> RT(asia, c(2,2,2), c(1,2,3),c("a","b","c" ))
Error in nrow(data) : object 'x' not found
Calls: RT -> array -> nrow
Execution halted

I think my problem in creating the package in this: I have a singleglobal
function (RT) in my package, but inside RT I need to call several other
function( comb l,earn_comb, nchoo). When I used package.sekeleton, Iput in
lists all the functions(comb l,earn_comb, nchoo,RT),but in the 'man' I left
only namepackage-package.Rd and RT.Rd. When I did do this, is it true??

Best Regards,