Dear All,
As always, I appreciate all your help.
I would like to know the easiest way to convert each of the homogeneous
elements of a numeric list into a matrix. Each element of this list is also a
list such that when displayed, looks like a 2-by-3 matrix , I would like to
convert each of them into a matrix, without changing the double index of each
entry.

Suppose:
a<- vector("list",2)
> a[[1]]
           [,1]  [,2]  [,3]
[1,]      1     2      0
[2,]     3      4      5

> a[[2]]
           [,1]  [,2] [,3]
[1,]      5     6    9
[2,]      7    8      10

>is.list(a[[1]])
True

Target: I would like to convert a[[2]] into a matrix, keeping the double index,
into
> mat1
[1,]      5     6   9
[2,]      7    8    10

The list I have is huge and so is each of its elements, and do not want to use
unlist because I do not understand it fully.
Thank you,
Chee