Thank you for your brevity you don't have to say more things to show who
you are.
Else if you don't understand what we are talking about, you shouldn't  be
rude and insulting.
May be you are quite young please take time to read Nonaka and Takeuchi and
moreover Takanashi to uderstand the way to go from information to knowledge
to wisdom that's quite useful for IS / IT and should bring you a bit of
etiquette.
*I have a dream* *that one day this nation will rise up and live out the
true meaning of its creed : “We hold these truths to be self-evident : that
all men are created equal.”*

Have a nice day.