Thank's Pedro Madrones,
you're right that i have removed my name of the email (because of Spam, and
datas that i can't remove on the net).
Ok, i explain a bit more :

X is a centred matrix.
PCA summarise all variation of X into a few new variables called scores
T.These new variables are linearly weighted combinations
of the original X-variables.
The loadings P contain the weights used for each X variable and thus reveal
the influence of individual X-variables.
Is it ok ?

That's what give the nipals function of chemometrics package.

It's just that i don't understand how to use The T and P matrix to have the
component matrix.

i don't need explainations how to obtain P and T.... But in how to do E = X
– tp.
But maybe it's not there for this kind of questions, i am not from
chemometrics science.

***
Johannes E. S.