Dear All,

I was searching through the spatstat manual in order to find a function to
simulate a Poisson pattern only within a fixed radius (circular moving window)
around individual points. If points are distributed heterogeneously over a
large area this may help to only assess deviation from CSR within the window
and thus does not require additional information on a covariate. I could not
find such a function in spatstat. Can please anyone help?

Thanks,

Herb