Hi,

I have searched over the last two days to try and sort this problem but
unfortunately I cannot find the correct solution.

I have a main directory  - "Spectra"

In this folder I have two subfolders "Normal"  and "Case"

I am using a package MALDIquant for processing of mass spectrometry data,

The following command will open and list all my files from the Normal
subfolder (70 files containing spectrums)

Spectra <- mqReadBrukerFlex(file.path("Spectra/", "Normal"));

How do I add the "Case" folder to the list (another 70 spectra), so that I
can then process all the files in the same manner and yet maintain their
origin so when I want to do stats analyse on them I can differentiate??

Any help would be great, I am very much a beginner,

Brian