Thanks everyone for your replies. I didn't know about the ecdfplot
function, so I'll start using that instead of Ecdf. Why is Ecdf not a
lattice plot? The result certainly looks like other lattice plots, the
arguments are similar to other lattice plots. In fact, internally it seems
to just call the "histogram" function with a different prepanel and panel
function. Is it not considered a lattice plot only because it isn't part of
the lattice package?

Thanks.

- Elliot

--
Elliot Joel Bernstein, Ph.D. | Research Associate | FDO Partners, LLC
134 Mount Auburn Street | Cambridge, MA | 02138