I see. I typically use a (one-sided) formula as the first argument to Ecdf,
but didn't even think about that distinction in putting together this
example.

Thanks again for your help.

- Elliot

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Deepayan Sarkar <deepayan.sar...@gmail.com

--
Elliot Joel Bernstein, Ph.D. | Research Associate | FDO Partners, LLC
134 Mount Auburn Street | Cambridge, MA | 02138