I have a large matrix, each row of which needs lm applied. I am certain than
I read an article in R-news about this within the last year or two that
discussed the application of lm to matrices but I'll be darned if I can find
it with Google. Probably using the wrong search terms.

Can someone steer me to this article of just tell me if this is possible
and, if so, how to do it? My simplistic attempts have failed.

Mark
Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
Skype:  mkimpel