From: David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:09 AM
To: Bert Gunter
Subject: Re: [R] Recommended R books by XLSolutions Corporation

Hi Bert,

I believe [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s name is actually Drew, not David.  In any
case, it's not me (the David Smith formerly of MathSoft/Insightful).

Per: https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2006-August/110734.html

Personally, I find it a little confusing or perhaps disingenuous that they
just use "dsmith" without providing their actual name.

Cheers,
# David

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Bert Gunter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>